BDSA Sports Day 2008 - LEEDS
This year BDSA Sports Day arrives in Leeds: probably the most friendly, lively and up-for-it city in the UK! We can't wait to welcome you for fun, sport and lash!
THE 'FULL PACKAGE' (£55)
• 2 nights at the centrally located Etap hotel (friday and saturday)
• Club entry on both nights
• Saturday's Breakfast at the hotel, lunch at the fields and dinner at Sports Cafe
• Transport to sports fields
• Sunday breakfast
• Legendary BDSA Sports T-shirt in your team colour
LEEDS STUDENTS / DAY PACKAGE (£25)
• Club entry on friday and saturday night
• Saturday's lunch and dinner
• Legendary BDSA Sports day T-shirt in your team colour
The overall plan (goes a little something like this).....
PM: 'Hardcore lot' arrive in Leeds & Check in
8pm - Fancy Dress 'Fruity' fun. You will be welcomed with open arms into our award winning student union.
10am: Sports at Weetwood Playing Fields.
Confirmed sports include: mens football, mens rugby, girls football, mixed hockey and mixed netball. Also lots of fun stuff like egg&spoon and tug of war.
8pm: Presentation of trophies and dinner at Sports Cafe
10pm: 'After-Sport' party at a top Leeds nightclub (exact venue yet to be confirmed but be reassured, it won't be shit!).
AM/PM: Hangover, check-out & travel home
Because we are the geographical centre of the UK, we are very easy and cheap to get to for everyone by: train, bus, car and plane.
This is going to be an absolutely massive event and we are so excited that you are coming to our city!
Here's what to do:
- Download the application form now!
- Print off and submit form and relevant payment to your BDSA Reps before Friday 27th September 2008
Details of you BDSA reps can be found on the BDSA facebook group (officers).
Regular updates will follow! Stay updated by...
Speaking to your BDSA Reps
Spread the word.....LEEDS SPORTS DAY 2008!
Last Updated on 11/7/2008 By Aneesh Bali
The LUDS website has been designed to provide information and entertainment for past, present and future members of the LUDS. The information and views provided in these WebPages are not those of the University of Leeds, Leeds University Union, Leeds Teaching hospitals, or the NHS trust. They are only those of the LUDS. Under no circumstances does it intend to cause intentional or unintentional offence to any person(s) or institute(s). If you feel otherwise, please contact the committee via the contact us link. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. No infringement intended.